IHS provides a balanced curriculum with a variety of programs to meet the diverse needs of our student population. In addition to a strong academic program, IHS offers:
- A number of options including Career and Technology Studies, Art, Drama, Instrumental Music, Jazz Band, Outdoor Education and Athletics
- A work to school transition programme where high school students work, may earn money and high school credit while learning life skills in a context provided by the employer and coordinated by the school
- Support for students with special needs
- IHS offers many athletic and extracurricular opportunities for student
Chinook’s Edge School Division will engage every student in meaningful learning by challenging, encouraging and believing in them.
Chinook’s Edge School Division will be universally recognized as a collaborative learning community where learning is personalized for all students to achieve success as compassionate and innovative global citizens.
- Personal responsibilities
- Relationships based upon honesty, integrity, respect and compassion
- Dedication and commitment
- An environment of belonging: safe, caring and inclusive
- Growth and development through learning