Graduation and Prom
Graduation and Prom Planning Information
Planning for Grad and Prom 2022 begins in September.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms Schaber or Mrs. Lapierre-Hand at 403-227-3244
- TBA for Grad Class of 2022
- We ask all grad and school fees are paid by May 31, 2022. Any outstanding fees will be accounted for and paid in full before student can participate in Prom Celebrations. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Fees will be announced end of April 2022
Grad/Prom Remind 101:
Google Classroom Code - this is for parents and students to access information:
Grad Parent Meeting:
- To be announced
Prom Student Information Meeting Information:
- To be announced
Prom Slide Show:
- For those students who will be attending Prom, the following is required as soon as possible:
- One (1) baby/childhood picture
- Two (2) appropriate "life" pictures
- Graduation picture (LifeTouch will submit this photo)
Professional Graduation Photos
Graduation Photos are now Available through Life Touch Studios
- Please book your appointment through LifeTouch Photography.
- Please make sure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- There is a $40 sitting fee for these.
- Book early to get the time and date you want!!
- Please wait until ONE MONTH prior to book your Grad Photo Sitting.
- The dates for the Grad Class of 2022 are March 18, March 21, March 22, and March 23
Fundraising Opportunities for Grads
The following are opportunities for fundraising for the Grads of 2022
We are selling the Mixing Spoon, Scentsy, and Co-op Gift cards.
Each grad will make $4.00 from each jar of Mixing Spoon, 25% of combined sales for Scentsy, and 5% of Co-op Gift Cards.
These are due December 3, 2021 - Fundraiser is now finished.
Co-op Gift Cards
Check back for more opportunities in the New Year.